Thursday, October 09, 2014

under the skin: a scarjo movie review

My Scarlett Johansson fandom has come on recently, mostly from "The Avengers", but also because I think she's turned into quite a great actress. And yes, she's a looker.

So, I watched "Under the Skin" starring her and a bunch of other dudes you've never heard of, nor will ever hear from again. It's a science fiction sort of movie, with some suspense, and a van, and made in some foreign country, and a dude with a messed up face gets nekked and she's weird and...

...well, she like, is this chick who... uh...

...okay, so, she does her first nude scene in this film, and it's really weird because...

...what I mean by that is, she... I mean, what she does is...

...like...

...uh...

...this movie is perhaps the weirdest movie I have ever seen in my life.

I literally have nothing else to say about this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!