Thursday, October 02, 2014

late

it's so late... it's too late baby now it's too late, oh we really did try to make it...
...this is one of those posts that is being blogged because it's late and I'm about to go to bed, and I have no idea where this is going...

so I updated my iphone to the new iOS 8.02, and somehow the update stopped updating and so I foolishly removed the plug...

...is there any rule more terrifying to break than "do not disconnect" on an iPhone? Well, I broke it, and had to restore it, was freaking out because I thought I lost 10 days worth of texts and photos and such, but no, it backed up before it tried to update and... well, 90 minutes later, I have an iPhone with the latest software...

...so, its a 31 day challenge to blog every day. Every day. About what? I have no idea. Somehow, someway, I keep thinking I have something to say, and worse yet, I keep thinking you want to read it.

but if you haven't noticed, and you may not have, I am over 200,000 page loads... like for serious. 

its 1236am, and my iphone is done updating. my ipod is done updating. and I have to make Campbell some food for tomorrow. today? later today?

By the way... he signed "more" today. "More" is a hand sign made by taking both hands, putting each in a finger-stretched position, almost like you are about to use a puppet, turning the fingers of each hand toward each other and touching the fingertips a few times. 

When Campbell eats, we know he wants more, so we will do the signal and say, "More? You want more? Do more..." and recently, he's starting doing "more". Well, today at school, one of his teachers texted The Lovely Steph Leann to say that he did it on his own. He signed "more" for more snacks, without prompting. That's just... so huge.

Favorite quote right now? "What if I fail? Oh my darling, what if you fly?" Dunno who said it, but my friend Libbydoodle made it known to me.

It's late. I'm going to bed. Consider Day Two of 31 days done...

1 comment:

  1. SO SO exciting that Campbell is signing 'more'...I am sure it makes your heart wanna burst! celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your response! Click here!!