Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Updating Sunday

Wow its been busy. Seriously.

I've been tossing around the Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince movie in my mind... I liked the movie. However, as much as I liked the movie, I can think of about 54 reasons why I think that JK Rowling, David Yates (the director) and Steve Kloves (the screenwriter for all the Potter flicks) should have called me to help write the script. I could have helped. Heck, you wouldn't even have to pay me, much. Just put my name in one of the credits between 2nd gaffer and 9th Best Boy and it would have been fine with me. Just let me help you get this right. Yeah, I know, I know, you can only do so much between novel and screen adaptations, but still...

...anyway, I'll get to that. I'll be out of pocket tomorrow through Friday, then working at The Happiest Place in the Mall on Saturday, and truly, Sunday will actually be a day of rest for me, and I have every intention of sitting in front of this here laptop and giving my full opinion on the aforementioned movie, and hopefully, you'll let me know yours too.

In the meantime, in between time, here's a link you might like... my buddy Hurrican Rhett and his wife Lily do a blog all about eating, mostly their takes on their favorite restaurants, and its quite good. Its called Where to Go Eat or Not Go Eat and Why, a rather ambigious title, if you ask me... my personal favorite thus far is the story of the Cheesecake Factory Mexican Dishwasher... My friend Shelby told me she reads my blog when I tell true life stuff, which she thinks is more entertaining than anything else, and I agree, which is why I liked this story so much.

Anyway, Sunday I plan on sitting down, doing some reviews, perhaps telling a story or two of the next few days travels, and changing the music for the first time in forever... if you have requests, let me know. Talk atcha.

2 comments:

  1. JUST DON'T LOSE "YOU'RE SO VAIN". Not only is it perfect for this blog, it also takes me back to the old days at home with my dad's stereo playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually, no matter what songs are chosen for the playlist, I leave in "You'r So Vain", if only for the "I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee..." reference.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your response! Click here!!