Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Final Night Alone

In case you missed it, make sure you scroll down to read all about Hillary's SCHIPfest...

So, the Lovely Steph Leann comes back tomorrow (she's on the phone now regaling tales of being lost in Atlanta trying to find their hotel and how scary Baltimore is at night), so I'll get to see my wife after like, ten days.

Which makes tonight my final night as a married bachelor... so after I cleaned up the apartment, I had to go to Wal-Mart... so here's my photojournal of Wal-Mart:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ah, Hwy 31, on the road to the world's largest discount retailer to buy some medicine for a sore spot on my knee. The windows are down, it feels great outside, and here we go!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The weather is great enough for me to wear my favorite outfit... long sleeve shirt and shorts and sandals.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Notice the Halloween stuff on the right, also known as Treat Street (Trick Street can be found in most downtown areas). Beyond, straight ahead, you'll see Christmas. Yep, its time. I'm sure this has actually been up since July.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh, what a credit card world we've become... first Monopoly has a "credit card payment" system, now the game of Life has sold out... use your credit card to pay your debts!! Use cancer cells to fight off your AIDS infection!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of my favorite parts of any Wal-Mart... the clearance aisle. Most of the time you have to look for it, but its one row full of just crap. Everything, all marked with a big red sticker. Heck, in this one section alone, you can see sporting equipment, an Axe Body Spray package complete with a "She-Devil" rubber ducky, some Spider-man doll, spray paint, on the bottom is a freakin' welding kit (!) and, of course, Metamucil (Berry Burst, no less). Who in the crap is going to buy their laxatives on clearance? Clearance is the right word, I guess.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally at home, I noticed it was a bit crisp (I left the screen door open so the Lovely Steph Leann wouldn't whine too much about how bad the apartment smelled), so I put my favorite house shoes on. I bought these about five years ago on a road trip to Montgomery's Disney Store (now closed) with a good lookin' South African (Chantel Els).

Anyway, thats my night! I love having a blogpage!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Chantal... great chick! I loved hearing her pray in Africaans (sp?). And I love your slippers... Classic Pooh is the only way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your response! Click here!!