Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday You Tubery

Seeing this on Facebook?  Click over to the original site and see the videos you won't be able to see here...

In a phrase borrowed from the late, great author Scott Latta, its time for a little Tuesday You Tubery...

First, here's a video that I thought was absolutely hysterical... recorded at the Riverchase Galleria, the parents threaten the kid with something that he wants no part of...



And here's something that, if I suggested that The Lovely Steph Leann and I tried this, she'd be bored to tears after the first twenty seconds and would go back to the couch to watch "Glee" or "Gilmore Girls".  By the way, I am mesmorized by this video.



by the way, my slow as molasses on an Alaskan winter's day computer means that when I watch these videos on my own site, it doesn't play as well--the audio is fine, the video is eh.  And for the above video, you need a good video player.  If you can't see it, then go to the source...

1 comment:

  1. the "late" great scott? do you know something I don't know? I think I talked to him last night, but we don't hear from them as much as we used to..hmmm...he's in Nashville now-an editor for Living with Teenagers at Lifeway-even though it seems as if he should still be a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your response! Click here!!