Sometimes, you come across something that just has to be shared with the world. The year was 2000, N*Sync was the biggest band in the entire world, and The Deuce was the most rockin' apartment in the whole, entire universe.
If you can't see the video here, then you can click on the YouTube location
Random notes, just fyi...
- Amy & Jason were both allergic to cats. Since it took about three hours to shoot this, both were miserable by the end of the night due to the presence of Max & Fisher, the cats of The Deuce. By the time Amy makes that walk down the hall towards the end, she's about to pass out.
- Yours Truly looks angry here, but its really just a front for the video. I'm doing some sort of animated hand motion thing... have no clue what that even is.
- Mikey looks angry here because he really was angry. Unsure if this was the "Post Susan Neese" period just kicking in or what, but he was not a happy guy.
- Filmed entirely in The Deuce. Notice all the VHS tapes atop and beside the big entertainment center.
- I tagged Mike Williams and Mike Brunson on this on Facebook, two Mikes that I know from entirely different contexts--however, both will recognize that green and white checkered couch.
- Finally, I've lost about six pints in tears from laughing so hard as I watch this. We truly were something... well, something.