Thursday, April 25, 2013

straight white girl wasted

Just a quick one... sometimes things are funny, and need to be seen...

Best. Apology. Letter.  Ever.



(in case you can't read the text, and/or the picture doesn't appear)

Dear Bike Owner,

On Saturday April 20 I graduated From University and got straight white girl wasted.  After the bar it was too late to catch a bus , and I am too broke to afford A cab, so I borrowed your bike withoutasking.  It was a lusciously smooth ride from what I remember.

Anyways I am very sorry I did not ask to borrow your bike, and have so I have returned it with a coupOn for a free lava cake at Domino's as an apology.

Cheers,

Bike TheiF


 
lifted from one of my favorite sites, Sports Illustrated's Hot Clicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!