Thursday, July 21, 2011

Darn You, Zuckerberg!

So, got a few messages on my Facebook wall that said something to the effect of, "Your blog took up my entire Wall!", followed by a text from my buddy Mikey that said, "Dude, someone hacked into your FB account."

I have my blog imported into Facebook.  And the way its supposed to work is that when I post something on Clouds in My Coffee, a few days later, maybe the next day, maybe later that day, Facebook imports it over.  Now, videos don't come along, and sometimes pictures are skewered, but otherwise, its not a bad system. 

There are a lot of people who read this blog via Facebook, so it's a great system... until it isn't.

This has happened once before, and apparently it happened again... Facebook doesn't import them as I write them.  Its like their systems wait a few weeks and then bring over a dozen or more all at once.  For anyone who "likes" the site on Facebook, this is definately something that might make you "unlike" it... I know I'd be annoyed by it.

So, if this happened to you, I offer my apologies, and will tell you its not my fault... its Facebook! 

Darn you, Mark Zuckerberg!

I would keep going, but not only am I sleepy, but "Road House" is on MGM HD, and my attention is now drawn elsewhere...

The Summer of Blogging Day Forty Two

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!