Saturday, October 18, 2014

committed to the writing

It's the weekend... it's 144 in the morning... I just got finished recording our podcast, The Deucecast Movie Show, had a midnight dinner at Waffle House with my fellow co-hosts Mikey and P!nky, and some old friends, Drew Morris and The Hall. Ate too much at too late a time, I probably have all kinds of acid reflux in my future, and that's going to be a terrible thing...

And I'm committed to blogging every single night in October. My Simplicity Friend Corie Clark, author of the amazing book "The Simplicity Project", talked me into it. And since I'm so erratic in blogging when I set my goals such as this, I knew I had to do it. And here I am on Day 18.

Fourteen days to go. And I'm going to bed. I had plans to write something longer, but I fell asleep with my laptop in my lap in between that last paragraph and this one.


Saturday's post to be much longer...

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love Waffle House, especially at 2am! Keep rocking with the 31 days hustle! Looking forward to seeing what's next for you. I'll check out the podcast.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear your response! Click here!!