Monday, September 29, 2014

can we still be friends?

Good gravy it's been six weeks.  My last post, which you can probably scroll and see, or click here, is a satirical, enjoyable poke at the political correctness of college football team names.

For a writer like myself, here's what happens when I go weeks upon weeks without blogging anything, I suddenly find myself not wanting to look at the page.  Like, I don't want to see how readership has dropped, I don't want to know what has been lost since I've been away.  And that's what happened here.  I haven't even looked at Clouds in My Coffee since mid-August.  But if I don't post today, then I'll probably not get it to it this week.

My buddy Rick Theule says simply that if you are a writer, and you don't write, then you lose a little something in your writing.   And I probably have.

As a matter of fact, this post is probably pretty boring and lame.  But that's okay.  I'm not even going to promote it.  I'm not going to put it anywhere that I posted.  I'm going to just write it here, and leave it, so I'll have a post.  Finally, another post. 

I've been busy...

...so busy... with Disney, with Campbell Isaiah, with life in general...

...but I've missed you, Clouds.  And I've missed you, dear reader.  And I appreciate you every time you load the page.

Can we still be friends, if I promise to come back more often, with more good stuff? 

Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!