Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HALLO POPPY

HALLO POPPY!!

I do that sometimes.  In a loud, obnoxious voice with a bad Cockney accent, I'll say "Hello Poppy", but it comes out "ALLO PAHPAY!!!!" sometimes for no reason.  Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever done it around The Lovely Steph Leann, but Campbell has heard it a few times.  Campbell is the 2 1/2 year old.

Some of you are reading that line about Campbell and saying, "We know who Campbell is!"... but some of you are stumbling across this page for the first time...

So, let me essplain... no, there is too much, let me sum up...

Well, really, there isn't too much, there's just a little, but I had to be true to Innigo's line.

Yesterday, I got an email from a friend named Jamie, who you has her own splendid blog that I do enjoy, and asked me if I wanted to be involved in a Blog Hop.  A Blog Huh?  It's a Blog Hop.  As she put it, "Its where someone links to you in a post introducing you their readers, then when you post, you link back to them and then introduce others.  In this instance, you would answer the questions provided and check with three more people."

Sounds easy enough.  And then I remembered, "Well, crap it all, I've got about 9 posts somewhere in between nearly done and four letters on a blank screen, so I need to post something quickly!  So people who come here won't think 'Wow.  He only posts like once per month.'"  Which sadly, sometimes is true.  Such is life.

Anyway, can you believe I'm close to 1000 posts?  Seriously. 

Glad you are here.  Look around.  Click some links.  Ask some questions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!