Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The 100 Coolest Things About 2007 (Intro)

What do the Coney Island Cyclone and my iPod have in common? They were both selected as the coolest things about 2005 and 2006, respectively, in my annual countdown of the previous year.

What's the definition of "cool"? Well, since its my list, its my definition. And I define "cool" as... well, something I really like. Something I am proud of, or something I enjoy, or something that makes me happy.

What you might notice is that there are somethings on this list that appeared last year, which means their coolness factor continued into this year, or some things on this list, certain movies, or albums, or songs, aren't even from 2007--but this is the year I discovered them, so this is the year they count.

This is the final year of a three year moratorium on anything related to the Deuce, which means my former roommated Mikey, Tom Johnson, Shawnifer Sharpinous, Wook-Fu, Tommy Mac, Rev'rn Ty or anyone else that lived there won't be eligible to make this list until the 2008 list.

You also won't see The Lovely Steph Leann on this list, because let's face it, she's truly the coolest (and hottest) chick I know, and you'll see very little related to God and what's He's done, because this list would end up being The 94 Coolest Things that God Did This Year and Six Other Things That Were Cool Too, and that's a different list...

So... in the next day or so, we'll start the list. Until then, you can enjoy the previous lists, The 100 Coolest Things of 2005 Part One and 2005 Part Two and the 100 Coolest Things of 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!