Monday, October 30, 2006

Cap'n Dave's Fun Time

It's time for another session of ramblings, links and fun stuff to make your day go by faster...

Holy crap...
Reese and Ryan are splitting? This makes me sad. She's so hot. He's... well, he's not, but still...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm starting to think about my "Top 100 Coolest Things of 2006" list already... this is important to think about. You may remember my 2005 list, but since life has gotten even better this year (and a little better every day that I'm married to Stephanie), I figured I should start thinking about it now.

Some of the entries you can expect to see on the list?
Kid Sister, Heroes, X3, the iPod, John Cena and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip... please, please NBC, don't cancel it.

Oh yeah... and
Pickles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Where will Pickles rank on the Coolest 100 Things of 2006? Stay Tuned.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Vh1 is listing their 100 Greatest Songs of the 80s... which is on right now. I haven't really seen the list, but I gotta say, some stuff that should make the list:
"Only in My Dreams" by Debbie Gibson
"Roam" by B-52s
"Kiss" by Prince
"Say Say Say" by Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
and of coure, "Head Over Heels " by Tears for Fears, my #5 favorite song of all time.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Before My Girl McPhee, before Kate Winslet, before Izzie... there was Ashley Judd, my first celebrity girlfriend... luvs me some Ashley Judd, I'd watch her in anything (and have... have you ever seen Eye of the Beholder? Yeesh...)

Anyway, its good to see she has another movie coming out, one that actually might be worth its admission. (and for those of you saying "Dave! You're married to Stephanie!", you're right... but Steph feels the same way about Colin Firth. So its a trade off)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Speaking of Izzie, who loves Grey's Anatomy? We do. We've suddenly become obsessed with it... we rented the first dvd, we borrowed the second one (and are working our way through it). Stephanie loves George, but her favorite is Dr. Bailey. Though I'm hot for Izzie, I've always liked Sandra Oh... she just seems like someone that would be fun to hang out with.

And I can't be the only one who doesn't think that Meredith Grey is all the good looking...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From "My Father the Hero" cuteness to "Grey's Anatomy" hotness...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And speaking of my lively wife Stephanie, she's laughing hysterically in another room at this movie... which I think is funny in itself.

By the way, does anyone else have a wife that comes in and sits in your lap right at the end of a two hour show? John Cena is taking on Coachman, with King Booker and the Big Show in the corner, and I missed most of it. There are worse things, I guess.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here's a fun movie game... I could only get 14 out of 20, and I thought I was pretty good at it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is an interesting little video on YouTube... its a Dove Commercial that shows you just how fake some advertisements really are. When they stretch the neck, that's freaky.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What a great little article on EW.com... it asks the question "What is the movie everyone loved but you?" You know, those flicks that everyone in the world tells you is fabulous, and you almost feel silly not liking it... listed on this is "Notting Hill" and "Titanic", which I actually loved both, but the movie I can think of that everyone loves but me... is "Meet the Parents". I wanted to laugh more. I never saw "Meet the Fockers"... I don't think I could take it.

AND FINALLY...

Have you heard Leigh Nash's new album, "Blue on Blue"? She's the former lead singer of Sixpence None the Richer, with a very distinct, melodic voice. And the album is pretty good.

Computer is running full strength now... don't forget, we've got an election next week. And I'll hopefully have lots to say, if my buddy Jaci and my wife Stephanie don't guilt me into being quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!