Saturday, February 25, 2006

Uncle Dave's Weekend Funlinks

To help you suffer through your rainy Saturday and whatever Sunday brings, here's some fun stuff I found on the 'net. Hey, I do this stuff for you, the reader (all three of you)

Let's just get my weekly Kelly Clarkson fix out of the way. Rolling Stone has posted some live Kelly Clarkson performances to enjoy.

Have you ever heard of PostSecret? You have now. Fascinating.

Being an American Idol junkie, its always fun to pick the worst singers... and the website Vote for the Worst lets you do just that. And yes, I could easily predict this week's winners there.

For me, it was "Jive Talking" by the Bee Gees. What song was #1 when YOU were born?

On a serious note, did you know that Sheryl Crow had breast cancer? I'm a huge Sheryl Crow fan, so I'm glad she's doing well.

I hope your computer can support this, because holy cow, this is funny. Its the trailer for the new Will Farrell movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". Anything that has kids named Walker and Texas Ranger has me sold.

And finally, The Sports Guy "moderates" the first Atrocious GM Summit of the NBA. If you know anything about basketball, and what a bonehead Isiah Thomas is, you'll love this.

And in the shameless self-promotion department:

Don't forget, Sunday, March 5th, Oscar night is here, and so is the first annual Oscar Running Diary. All the jokes thats fit to print.

Check back on The Deuce Weekly's site on Monday as well, we'll be posting the "new" edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!