Thursday, August 25, 2011

What It Is?


So, we aren't going to find out if its a boy or girl.  The fact that in the tummy, Little One, kept stretching, almost as if he/she was relaxing, leads to me to believe that it IS a Campbell, from my wife's side of the family.   And it might be a girl, just like her mommy.  Sleeping and relaxing.

However, while one hand's thumb was in the mouth, the other hand was between the legs.  The Lovely Steph Leann says, "Aw!  Little One doesn't want us to know if she's a daughter or he's a son!".  I had other theories upon which she won't let me spell out.


This is either Lorelei Addison or Campbell Isaiah.  Not sure which.  Guess we'll find out.

What do YOU think?

The Summer of Blogging Day Sixty Three

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!