Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Sad Little Blog

I am saddened.

I am saddened because the last two weeks have been so busy, that I can't blog.

I am saddened because tomorrow, I'll be out of pocket for a few days, and won't be able to blog.

I am saddened because I scrolled down the website page, and the last three or four entries are just Idol blogs. 

I am saddened because there is so much to spill, mucho stuff to discuss and tell you, my dear coffee drinkers, and lists to finish (2010's Top 100, anyone?) and more lists to finish (my Dave100 has become a Dave300 but it might as well be a Dave3 because of all the work I've put into writing the darn thing) and more stories to tell (I'm only on Day Two of a ten day Disney trip, including a pin event, a trek through Africa and a visit to Harry Potter!).

I am saddened because when I do get home, sometimes I just want to watch "Erin Brockovich" and play Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, or fold laundry while I listen to The Adam Carolla Podcast or whatever. 

So... here's my thinking...

A few months back, I thought about doing something every day... a blog about something, be it movies, or a slice of life, or a pic or a video or whatever, just something every day... then I read this blog advice story that said that it is bad to post something every day, because stuff gets lost and people won't read it...

However comma

Its been so scarce in the last several months, I think I'm willing to take that chance.

So... starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day, May 31 and running through late August, I'm going to do 90 Days of Coffee... a new post Monday through Friday, and one on the weekends (your weekend coffee).  One after another, sometimes large, sometimes not.  Sometimes it will be something from another place, sometimes just a video or whatever.

Because I just don't want to be another blogging casualty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!