Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Next Stop: The Happiest Place

Hey kids!

The Lovely Steph Leann and I are headed to Disney World for a week... I'll hopefully blog a bit while I'm down there, and will upload pics into Facebook when I can... American Idol has been updated below... may all your dreams and wishes come true! Or something like that!

By the way, for those of you (brand or fairly) new to the blog, you can read Yours Truly and The Lovely Steph Leann's guide, written in July before our fall trip, to doing a Disney trip the cool way by clicking here! (note: the pictures don't show up like they should--at this very moment I type this, my picture site is down for maintenance, so I cannot go fix it... however, if you know me on Facebook, you have a billion pictures to peruse)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!