Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Be Honest...

...I'm tired.  I'm just really tired.  Up early, work, back home to do laundry and get show prep for The Deucecast, then actually go to The Deucecast, then come home.  The Lovely Steph Leann texted me while I was at The Deucecast Studios, asking "Are you coming home soon?"  I told her yes, and she said, "Front door unlocked when I got home, not going to be bed without you checking the house."

So I came home soon after, and looked over the house, and everything seems in order.  No one here who shouldn't be here.  Of course, if you don't hear from me, or us, in the next day or so, you can assume we are dead.  Or kidnapped.  Or both.

Time to get some sleep.  Longer blog read tomorrow. (hey, I didn't say the Summer of Blogging would be long every day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear your response! Click here!!